I will like us to concentrate on how our present habits and daily ways of living positively or negatively affect our old age.
Pause for a second and ask yourself these questions:
- What do i want to look like when i grow old?
- Do i want to become a source of sorrow to my children and beloved ones at old age or become an object of ridicule?
You have the answers to these questions and also have total control over this.
I have seen so many aged people in their 80s and above still very active while i have seen people in their 50s and below who are object of ridicule.
This must reflect now in the following habits and present actions:
- Your savings
- Your Eating Habit
- Fitness and Exercise
- Studying and putting the brain to work
- Proper rest and Sound sleep
- Quality time with Family
- Quality friends and social groups
- Periodic Medical Checks
- Care and attention for the Aged
- Others .
Don’t be decived, we will all grow old some days